9.27.2009

1000 mile challenge

I think I can I think I can think I can.....

NO. I will I will I will.

I will finish the 1000 mile running challenge. Even if it means I am running 5 miles a day Monday - Friday and 10 on Saturday. (I gave myself Sundays off.) I will, I will, I will, I will finish this crazy running challenge my sister though up last New Years'. She decided we needed to run more and said we should run 1000 miles in 2009. I signed on. We were doing great until Paris. Then my iPod (we use Nike+ to track miles)broke in Paris and I find myself really behind. But I have decided to up my running and complete the challenge.

It will also help with my challenge with my dad

(And if you are following the 25pound challenge, my dad was in the lead as of this morning but we went to an all you can eat buffet and I did much better then he did, so we will see what next week holds.)

UPDATE:
I did finish the 1000 mile challenge and so did the Middle Sister. We ran 150 miles in November to do it!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Sign up for some 10ks on the weekend to keep you motivated.

    ReplyDelete