1.22.2010

Goat Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Dip

Tonight I have a pot-luck / dinner party to attend and I am sitting here in my workout clothes with nothing to bring. Luckily I have an easy appetizer recipe I can turn to that is mostly healthy and a Crowd Pleaser.

Goat Cheese and Red Pepper Dip! (I serve it with vegetables (healthy) but it can be served with anything)

1 Roasted Red Pepper
1 Package of Goat Cheese (5oz)
1 Mini-prep Cuisinart or a mixing bowl.



This recipe is so easy if you buy roasted red peppers in the jar (this jar comes with 2 peppers).

Take one pepper and place in mini prep.

Place Goat Cheese in mini prep.

Whoorl

Place in container and surround with vegetables.
If you want to jazz up this recipe, you can throw a clove of garlic in or use herbed goat cheese.

Now go get dressed for tonight. Mission accomplished.

1 comment: