3.23.2010

Foods of March

One of my goals of 2010 is to take pictures on food once a month. In my head this means do the Photographer thing and planning a food photo shoot (maybe cupcakes...) and shooting the food. I was a professional photographer for a number of years and always wanted to be a food photographer or food stylist. Me... I just shot skateboarding stuff. Very cool, but not my dream job.

March is coming to a close and I have yet to plan out the photo shoot I was envisioning. BUT I still have tons of food photos I have taken this month on my phone. Here are some! I really love food...

Breakfast at Eat Chow- Costa Mesa, CA



Donuts at Pike's Place market in Seattle


Blackbird Bakery, Bainbridge Island, WA


Serious Pie, Seattle, WA

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm that all looks yummy. I would especially like to try the 'serious pie'!

    ReplyDelete