9.27.2010

Dear Fall....

Dear Fall,

I know that summer is trying to rain on your parade with the 100+ degree weather it spit at us this week but I wanted to tell you how much I love what you are wearing! A few weeks ago I was stuck at the mall and I was so bummed at all the floral summer leftovers. They are just not me. Floral... bright and colorful.... really not the way I want to spend my fall.

But today, TODAY Fall you have redeemed yourself. The 100+ weather forced me to the mall again and their you were. Looking beautiful in every window. I love your color choices. Everything goes with black, which you know is all I own. I wanted to buy everything! Well, I wanted to buy a lot of things and I never want to buy anything. Well I always want to buy shoes.... But I digress. You look great. You are flattering and classic and everything I look forward to every Fall.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
-eAUGUST

No comments:

Post a Comment