10.17.2010

Long Beach Half Marathon

Long Beach Runners

This morning the middle sister and I ran a half marathon in Long Beach, CA. Why? It was one of her goals for the year and I was told I would be running it also. The little sister biked the whole marathon and I think that might be what I do next year....

The quick facts are:
Half marathon = 13.1 miles
The run was overcast and cool.
We finished in under 3 hours which was our goal
I proceeded to go home and nap.

Here are some pictures:

The Little Sister waiting to bike the marathon.
Bikes

The middle sister and I waiting for the race to start.
E&R

The split where I was SO GLAD I DECIDED NEVER TO RUN A MARATHON AGAIN. 13.1 miles is enough.
marathon split sign

All three of us after the race.
three sisters

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! The rain didn't stop you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never rained on us. We had pretty good weather.... for running.

    ReplyDelete