1.01.2011

Hong Kong: Day 5, Stanley

Day 5 in Hong Kong was New Year's Eve. I woke up with a head cold and was not feeling that great. We were planning on having a mellow day trip to Stanley (a beach town in Hong Kong) and then taking a nap before heading out on a boat to watch the fireworks over the harbor. By the middle of the afternoon I knew I wasn't going to make it to the New Year's Eve boat trip. I was done. I ended up going to bed at 8pm and slept for 15 hours. Here are some pictures from day 5. I was doing the socially responsible thing and wearing the Asian face mask. Makes for fun pictures....

We took a bus to Stanley.

I wore my face mask.

Jay took this pano of Stanley.

I don't remember too much of the trip, but I know we had lunch at a German restaurant.



Here is a short video Jay made of what I missed New Year's night.
video

No comments:

Post a Comment