10.23.2011

Three days in Death Valley

UPDATED! More pictures below

I just got back from three very full days in Death Valley. I drove for a field studies class that a friend teaches. I have never been to Death Valley before and think it is such an interesting place. I am exhausted and heading to bed but wanted to share my favorite picture from Badwater. I will be updating this post with more pictures later this week!

The adventure stated at Dante's View looking down into Death Valley.

Mo teaches us about the geography of the valley.

The ladies at Dante's View

Golden Canyon

Lonely bench, out in the sun

Having a Capri-Sun break as some drivers wait for the hikers

Scottys' Castle

Matt and I at the end of the tour of the "Castle"

Ubehebe Crater

Bathroom break in the middle of no where

Devil’s Golf Course

The SBC crew....

Three days packed with so many different sites to see in Death Valley and we still have so many more we could see. Check out the National Parks website to see about planning your own adventure to Death Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment