11.20.2011

Scarf me up!

For a girl that wore jeans and a t-shirt through four years of high school I have defiantly come a long way when it comes to fashion! And while I wouldn't dare say I am anywhere as close to fashionable as my two sisters, I am defiantly able to hold my own when we hang out. I've come a long way from the girl who did most of my shopping in the guys department let me tell you!

One of my crowning moments of glory was two summers ago when the three of us (my sisters and myself) walked by a group of guys in Paris who were trying to hit on us. They were trying to decided which nationality we were and settled on Italian. Seeing as the Italians are very fashion forward, I was flattered.

My wardrobe is not incredible. It consists of mostly black items that are fairly comfortable but also fit. One of my staples is a collection of scarves I have accumulated on my trips around the globe and as gifts. Scarves give me a heighten sense of fashion and make me seem... a little more international, if you will. I highly recommend one!

Surfing the internet this weekend I came across this video by Wendy's Lookbook showing 25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes! This video rocks and I hope you like it as much as I do. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment