3.26.2012

Ireland in the works

When it rains, it pours. The sisters and I were planning a trip to Ireland this summer when the Russia Revealed trip presented itself. Then T started talking about camping in the Eastern Sierra in July and just like that my summer is over before it even starts. I did that once before the summer I went to Paris and Yellowstone. I've learned my lesson. This is the last summer I overbook myself.

I might just be feeling overwhelmed because this Ireland trip is unlike any trip I've done before. The sisters and I have sketched out a rough itinerary, but a lot of the details are still in the works. And because we don't want to be tied down to any one plan, we are not making tons of reservations and that makes me a little nervous. Not to mention this is the first trip I will be on were we need to rent a car and drive on the wrong side of the street. Oh Ireland. I am sure this trip will be a blast but I think I will feel better when we have a better idea of what we are doing. What can I say? I am a planner and I like to have a loose plan for things like this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment