10.17.2012

Remembering Summer 2012

I am really looking forward to Fall 2012.  I miss eating soup and that crispness in the air.  Summer is hanging on with a vengeance here in Southern California and I have no idea if we will even have a fall season.  But I keep waiting.  Hoping it will happen soon.

It's kind of funny because I think summer is my favorite season.  I love all the food that shows up in the farmer's markets in the summer.  I love BBQing all the time.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE how light it stays.  I love biking, going to the beach, mountains, running and camping and almost all of that happens in the summer.

But, I am ready.  I am ready for fall and to start thinking about snowboarding and winter. 

So anytime you're ready SO CAL.... I would be happy to let the summer season come to an end.


1 comment:

  1. I beg to differ. Autumn is the best season. Crispness in the air, the scarves and tights and boots, the hot chocolate by the fireplace...or faux fireplace. Football season. The beginning of the holidays. Soups, stews, baking...scratch the baking. My hips won't miss it. Fall, Fall, Fall!!!

    ReplyDelete