11.03.2012

I heart Chicken

I really like rotisserie chicken (roast chicken in Italian is il arrosto pollo).  I don't know if I could eat it every day, but there have been weeks when I almost do.  I love chickens I roasted myself, but don't find I have a lot of time to do that so I am very happy living off the rotisserie chickens in the grocery store.  I won't lie, they are pretty good and sometimes I wonder why I bother roasting my own chicken...... (sigh).

T and my sisters know of my love of rotisserie chicken.  It's kind of a joke between us actually.  Funny thing is, I never really order chicken at a resturant.  It must be one of my home comfort foods.

Now that you know of my slightly unnatural love of rotisserie chicken you will understand why I love this link the little sister sent me.

52 Uses for a Rotisserie ChickenMy mouth salivated a little when I wrote that.  That would be a recipe for each week in the year.  YES PLEASE!

The blogger over at eRECIPEcards documented a year of using Rotisserie Chicken once a week and I am happy she did.  I really like my plain grocery store rotisserie chicken, but now I have 52 other things I can try with it.  I am hungry to try some of her ideas.  And because I was excited about something food related that can only make my life better, I decided to share it with you.

Enjoy!
-elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment