1.30.2013

Salads and the 30 Day Shred

January is fast coming to an end and 2013 is in full swing. I am not one to make New Year's Resolutions, instead I make goals for the year and have a "theme" each year. And just to make sure I really think things over before I commit to them for a year, I wait for Chinese New Year to decide on my goals. I still have a week and a half to figure everything out, but in the spirit of the new year, other goals have found their way to me. One is a personal goal of bringing a really big salad to work for lunch. Three of my work days each week have me eating lunch and dinner at work and I thought this would be a good way to eat my vegetables. Another goal / challenge that came my way was to do an other round of The 30 Day Shred with some co-workers. I accepted and thought I would add the salads to the 30 days and see how I do.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment