2.18.2013

always bring running shoes

A few weeks ago T had knee surgery after his skiing accident.  He had decided to go with a surgeon in Mammoth and in my haste to pack and the memory of what the weather had been last time I was up there, I forgot to bring running shoes.

Big mistake.

I know I should ALWAYS bring running shoes.  The week I was up with T for his surgery was no exception.  The weather was fairly nice and I might have even gone for a run if I had the correct shoes.  Instead all I had were my snow boots.  For a week I reviewed all my packing lists and every single one has running shoes on it.  I guess it pays to read those before you pack....

So note to self:  Always bring running shoes, because I regret it when I don't and use them when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment