5.13.2013

8 outfits until summer

I have 8 days of work remaining before I am away for the summer. I am almost counting the hours....

Today I was at home, wearing my typical at home outfit, jeans and a t-shirt, and I had this idea that I should just wear this to work for the rest of the semester.

STOP! I can't think like that. 1. I have colleagues who wear jeans and a t-shirts (nice t-shirts) to work and there is nothing wrong with that.2. I am in a position where I need to be very careful with how I present myself. I already look fairly young, and that plays against me a lot. Every time I get dressed for work I have to think, "If I wore this in a meeting, would I be taken seriously?".3. It is only 8 more days. I can still rock my professional outfits for 8 more days.

To keep me accountable, I am going to take a picture and post it here of my 8 outfits. I can do it!......and then I can wear jeans ALL summer long!

Day 7 and 8. My day 8 t-shirt was a little punk rock for me but it got lots of compliments.

Day 5 and 6. Had a bit of a tan theme going.
Day 3 and 4. In my head I felt like I was dressing like a third grader, just throwing outfits together!
Day 1 and 2. I made it!

 

1 comment:

  1. My typical home outfit is yoga pants and a t shirt. I still need to wear the white tutu skirt! Maybe Wednesday... Yay for only 8 more days!

    ReplyDelete