6.20.2013

Remembering Spring 2013

It's time for the seasonal change of the blog banner!  Summer 2013 (current blog banner) is a photo I took when T and I went to Sayulita, Mexico back in 2008.  Funny because we are going to Mexico this summer too!

More about that later as this blog post is remembering Spring 2013.  

I loved Spring 2013.  It started with an awesome Spring Break trip to Zion, Bryce, and Vegas.  Then I took a trip with T to Joshua Tree.

Work this year was really difficult for me and I could not wait for the school year to be over.  When Spring started I could see the light at the end of the tunnel and I just started running for it!  I took a trip with Library AC to San Francisco and then T and I headed up to Mammoth to get the Summer started.

I might just be happy that it is summer, but Spring 2013 was packed with some fun adventures and created a perfect spring board (get it?) for summer.

The banner picture for Spring 2013 is from a drinks and appetizer night that the Middle Sister organized so we could use our Grandmother's punch bowl (in the photo on the far right).  Nothing wrong with organizing a social event around a dish, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment