7.03.2013

UPDATE: Summer schedule (July)

Welcome to July!  Summer is speeding away.  My original summer schedule was a little ambitious, but I was able to stick with most of it. 

I made it to Hot Yoga and finished Jillian Micheal's Ripped in 30 DVD.  I was even getting in some time at the pool until it was closed due to some baby ducks making it their home.  I was studying Italian at least three times a week and working on my Etsy project until the Education classes started.  When that happened, my schedule fell apart.

Now, this was my fault.  I knew these education classes were going to be hard and time consuming.  I think I was fooling myself when I did the original schedule and gave myself one hour a day to work on them.  One hour was not enough.  I also started Phase One of the Kitchen remodel and that kind of took over the last two weeks in June. 

I did work on the use it or lose it part of my week and have been clearing out some of the clutter in my life.  At least that worked out.  So over all I probably got a C+ when it comes to following my schedule, but only because of the Kitchen remodel.  Now I am going to revise my schedule for July!

The month of July is going to be a little different because the Kitchen remodel will probably go for the first two weeks and then T and I are heading to Mexico for a week!  I am doing the 30 Day Shred again and will keep up running with the Middle Sister on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.  I have two more weeks of Education classes and then I am back to the Etsy project with a vengeance and will jump back into studying Italian. 

The June schedule got me to yoga and to complete Ripped in 30.  It kept me focused and now I am ready to tone it back a bit for July.  Summer is speeding by and I want to make the most of it.  Concerts in the park, farmer's markets, and family dinners have all been a priority in June, and I can't wait to keep that up in the month of July. 

What about you?  Any fun things happening in July?  Any summer schedule changes?  I like to think it isn't just me who changes their mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment