10.09.2013

Remebering Summer 2013


I am a little late with changing the seasonal blog header this fall, but the new one is up and now it is time to take a look back at Summer 2013.

The biggest thing that stands out is the trip T and I took to CanCun and the kitchen (phase one) renovation.  CanCun was awesome and one of the first vacations I have had where I didn't feel like I needed a vacation after the vacation, if you know what I mean....  The kitchen renovation wasn't too bad either but I feel like we are 95% finished with it and I just want to be 100% done, done, DONE! I took a few classes over the summer and that was a mistake.  Hoping not to do that one again.... The classes made me very aware of how short summer really is.  I put myself on a summer schedule and got a lot of personal projects completed.  The weather was fabulous and I am already thinking of next summer and an Italy trip that is in the works!

The picture for the summer header was taken on a trip to Sayulita Mexico a few years ago with T.  It was HOT when we went in August, but we still had a great time.  We would like to go back some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment