1.07.2014

Remebering Fall 2013

Happy Winter 2014!  I am currently curled up in a blanket in front of our fireplace.  Never mind that it will probably be in the 70's today... the mornings are chilly!  Ironic because I was just in the mountains where it was actually freezing, and the rest of the United States is having a major cold snap.  In a few hours I will be out working on my garden..... I am a fan of living in Southern California.

The seasonal blog logo change has happened and it is time to look back on Fall 2013.  I like the fall, but for a moment could only remember work related events.  I guess I will have to try to play harder to go with my Work Hard, Play Hard mantra. Soon I remembered some fun fall events, like the Sisters Napa Trip,  and seeing the Zack Brown Band at the Hollywood Bowl.  The sister's and I also saw the Lion King and organized a October Fest with the family where T made beer, I made pickles, the Little Sister made a Bavarian Cake, and the Middle Sister made the most amazing pretzels.  That was a good meal! My Dad was supposed to make sausage, but ended up buying them from a German Deli..... maybe next time.

The photo for this season was taken on a hike with T in the Eastern Sierra.  I think this is Gopher Lake near the Devil's Post-pile.  The yellow you see is the aspen trees just starting to turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment