4.15.2014

INSPIRED: Tone It Up Bikini Series

I believe things happen for a reason.  I don't always know why or even understand things later, but things, they happen for a reason.

I am not sure why I injured my foot gardening (I'm calling it extreme gardening) and developed Plantar Fasciitis, but I did and I haven't been able to run, bike, walk for exercise, etc. since the end of February.  Luckily I could still snowboard!  It has been very frustrating.  Running clears my head and keeps me fit.  I miss it.

I was planning on starting P90X 3 in March so I could complete it by the time we went to Italy but there was no way that was going to happen with my foot.  So I tried swimming (SO COLD) and a few other things before I just decided there was not much I could do until my foot healed.

Around this time I was re-introduced to ToneItUp.com.  TIU is run by two friends, Karena and Katrina, and they have been making workout videos on the beach for the last few years and posting them to YouTube.  I came across their website and read about something they were calling the Bikini Series. It starts April 28 and goes for 8 weeks until the first day of summer.  I was in.  It would give my foot time to heal and be a fun workout to try.  They were inspirational.

Then I took it a step further and invited my sisters and sister-in-laws to join me. Co-workers who did the 30-Day Shred with me,  and staff I work with.  I thought the Bikini Series idea was a cool idea and I am excited to commit to it for eight weeks!  Who else is in?

You can sign up here:
http://toneitup.com/2014/04/sign-up-for-your-bikini-series-☀/


No comments:

Post a Comment