6.01.2014

Tuscany Vespa Tour

Our Italy 2014 trip is just a few weeks away! I have been watching the weather reports and thinking about what to pack. We are only spending a few days in Florence but one of them is going to be a Wine Vespa Tour in Tuscany!
I know. Wine. Vespa. Tuscany. Sounds awesome! I think this was the Little Sister's idea and one of the reasons we decided to go to Florence. To take a Vespa tour. So La Dulce Vita! I am looking forward to it.
I booked the tour through Tuscany Vespa Toursbecause they were highly rated on TripAdvisor. TripAdvisor is the Yelp of international travel. It is great to see reviews and photos from people who have used the service. It was REALLY big in Ireland and it is nice to find reviews for Italy. I have two museum reservations to make and then I think we are all set!
Let the countdown begin.....

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete