9.22.2014

Happy fall equinox 2014

Happy Fall Equinox!  I am taking a Physical Geography class right now and I feel like it is the missing piece of science behind all the things I observe in the world.  For example, today is the Fall Equinox which means the suns rays are hitting the equator directly and we will have the same number of day light as darkness today.  The day and night should be about equal.  Hence the EQUINOX.  Fun times.

So with the change of the season comes the reflection of the past.

Welcome to Remembering Summer 2014.

Summer 2014 was filled with a lot of travel.  There was the Italy 2014 trip with the Sisters, T, and his brother and wife.  Along with the sister-in-law and niece for a bit of it.  What a great trip!  We ate well, stayed in an amazing villa, and finally got to visit Bordighera, the hometown of a friend of ours.

I did a few projects around the house (like always) and painted over some pots via some internet inspirations.  As always the OC Fair charmed me and then T and I got to go to Hawaii for a change of command ceremony.  It was a full summer!

The photo for the summer 2014 blog banner was taken when T and I took a road trip to Yellowstone National Park in 2009.  This is our stop in Riverton, WY at the Sweetwater County Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment