3.29.2015

French Chocolate Mousse

Returning from a Paris trip in 2009 I mentioned that I wanted to find a chocolate mousse recipe I love and perfect it.  Fast forward to 2015 and I have yet to make a chocolate mousse.  I did everything else on that list but make chocolate mousse!  The Little Sister has been asking me about it for years (literally) and last week sent me this video:

  1. Did you watch it?  I laughed out loud many times.  
  2. Such an easy recipe! And the cup of coffee, genius.  
  3. I do wish I was French and Perfect too...
So I saw this video and thought, "This could be one of my signature dishes..." and was thinking of making it when the Little Sister made it for a neighborhood event.  And it was delicious.  And it reminded me of that goal from 2009, and then I remembered that whole eating mostly Paleo thing.  And I had a bit of a reality check as I was rushing off to the grocery store to test out different kinds of chocolate and coffee for this recipe.  And that reality check stopped me from making 5 different version of French Chocolate Mousse on that day and had me put this recipe away for the next special event that requires a delicious and decant dessert.  And when that event happens, I will start my journey looking for the perfect chocolate mousse!

Do you have a Chocolate Mousse recipe you love?  Please share!  I would love to try it out.

-elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment