4.10.2015

Whole 30 April

Two years since the first time I completed the Whole 30, and I am back for round three!  And round three, it is easy.  I wrote a little about this at the end of my first round of Whole 30 with T,  but it is easier to be healthier for me when I am on a strict eating plan.  Easier if the plan is for a short and predicted amount of time.  Like the 30 days of the Whole 30.  I am currently a little more than a third of the way through this challenge and am motivated by the neighbors who are also doing the Whole 30, and the Little Sister who is "mostly" doing the Whole 30.  The Well Fed Cookbook is my current bible and that chocolate mousse I wrote about a few week ago is on hold for a bit.  But as normal, I am feeling great and enjoying eating this way again!

Currently I am loving the Well Fed Mayo and Creamy Italian Dressing.  Paleo Pad Thai made an appearance for dinner and on Sundays I prep food for the week.  Going out to eat is a little harder, but I am making it.  It seems the thing I still miss the most is wine, but that is only for a short time.  The Whole 30 teaches me to savor wine once I start having it again.

You can read more about the Whole 30 HERE.  And if you try the new Whole 30 cookbook, let me know how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment