1.05.2017

Costa Rica here I come!

Wow. I leave for Costa Rica in a few days and I have really not planned for anything. Not my M.O. for sure. As I am not the person organizing this trip it is okay not to do major planning, but a little planning should happen! Like what would I like to do and what should I wear? Basic stuff.

I am going for a week and am staying in two places: Arenal and Guanacaste.


Arenal is where Volcan Arenal is located and we will be staying at a fancy hotel with hot springs. While others in my group might zipline I will not. Heights and zipping in the clouds are not really my thing. A few other ideas I have are:


Hike and explore Arenal National Park.

Visit, (maybe swim) at the La Fortuna waterfall.

Walk / Hike the Mistico Hanging Bridges

Attend a cooking class?


From Arenal we head to Guanacaste and an all inclusive resort. While we might visit a few towns in the area, I think the majority of what I will be doing there is relaxing on the beach or by the pool. The first part of our trip is adventure orientated and the second half is about relaxing. I am looking forward to the trip and will report back when I return!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment